Wednesday, August 30, 2006

College Football...It doesn't get any better than this!

Care to sing along with me?


I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and a hell of an engineer,
A helluva, helluva, helluva, helluva, hell of an engineer.
Like all the jolly good fellows, I drink my whiskey clear.
I'm a Ramblin' Wreck from Georgia Tech and a hell of an engineer.


I'm six years removed but there's nothing like college football season to make me feel like I'm still on campus (and have a life). And this year is gonna be even better than previous years. No more regional coverage of Michigan, Michigan State and wimpy Wisconsin preempting my Georgia Tech games. No more watching ESPN.com and clicking the "refresh" button repeatedly to get the blow by blow of what's happening during the game. This year I've ordered ESPN GamePlan! "Bring college football home with ESPN GamePlan. Offering up to 250 extra college football games from the hottest conferences across the country, ESPN GamePlan is the ultimate college football package."

I'm getting goose bumps already.

This Saturday Georgia Tech kicks of the season against Notre Dame. It will be an interesting match up considering Georgia Tech's uncanny ability to beat a 16th ranked Auburn team, then lose to NC State giving them their first ACC conference win of the season and then turn around and beat a No. 3 ranked Miami team, crushing their national championship dreams. Whatever road they decide to take this year, it will be a fun one and I'll be able to watch every bit of it along the way.

GO JACKETS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home