Tuesday, August 01, 2006

To blog...or not to blog...

A month ago, I set myself up with a blogger account. In that time I've come up with a measly 3 blogs. Yes, I know. It's sad. Thirty days and only 3 blogs to show for it. It's not as if I haven't tried to blog. I sit at my computer for minutes at a time mulling over topics about which to blog. In the end, I end up watching another episode of Stargate SG-1 from Netflix or the Real World/Road Rules Challenge. Is my life that boring? I don't think so.

I just spent a really awesome weekend at a water park and an amusement park with some really cool people. So why don't I blog about that? I'm not sure. I could write about my first experience at Culver's and how awesome their butter burgers are? I could blog about the largest water park in the US being located in Wisconsin Dells, WI. (What's up with that? Come on Florida, California, and Texas. Get your act in gear.) Or maybe I could blog about the incredibly hot day we spent at Six Flags Great America. Or the awesome view from the 38th floor of an apartment complex in downtown Chicago? Or the many laps we took around the block of the McDonalds trying to get into the parking structure (also in downtown Chicago).

Do you know what a Urial is? It's a type of sheep. Why couldn't I think of that on the car ride to WI?

2 Comments:

At 8/01/2006 10:41 PM, Blogger K2 in A2 said...

Crusher, YOU BLOGGED ... and I'm smiling. *Yeah* for happy recent memories. :) See, it wasn't so hard, right? (Coming from me who really really really needs to get her blog-act together ...)

 
At 8/03/2006 9:01 PM, Blogger strunny said...

hi nate! just wanted to say hey b/c i got to your blog via kristina's..i used to blog so often, but the last few months i slip. but in any case. glad to see you up, i am bookmarking u now. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home